Randy and Heather Hernandez, Owners and Founders of Beard Booze
No, I’m not going to bore you with some “I just couldn’t find something for me on the market” story. Truth is, there are plenty of awesome products out there for everyone. That is exactly where I found my inspiration and love for beard care products. I soon realized what joy experimenting with and discovering new beard care products could actually bring a bearded man such as myself. I was just an average man, desperately seeking a creative outlet. I thought, "Why can't we start our own beard care product company?" I felt I could create products that people would really enjoy, as well as put my creative and artistic spin on things. We wanted our products to stand out, look cool on your bathroom counter and smell great, all while being an excellent product for the health of your beard and the skin beneath it. We decided from the very beginning that all of our products would be made from 100% natural and organic ingredients. Some companies use fragrance oils and additives, and that's perfectly fine, but we chose not to go that route. From the scent to the individualized hand drawn labels on each of our products, it is all original and exactly what we believe our customers will enjoy. And so, after countless hours of research, development and tireless testing, Beard Booze was born. To this day, we continue to put our hearts and souls into our products and building relationships with our customers.
- Randy Hernandez, Founder
We Use 100% All Natural Ingredients!
- Bees Wax – Gives the balm and waxes their hold. It also contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the hair and skin
- Coconut Oil – Hydrates dry skin, repairs damaged hair and tames flyaway hairs
- Shea Butter – Moisturizes, protects and softens hair, as well as soothing dry and irritated skin
- Sweet Almond Oil – Protects, moisturizes and gives hair shine
- Jojoba Oil – Strengthens hair fibers, hydrates, adds shine, encourages hair growth and helps prevent dry skin spots
- Tea Tree Oil – helps with acne, thinning hair, dry skin, dandruff and promotes healthy hair growth
- Grape Seed Oil – Helps accelerate hair growth, strengthen hair, reduce acne, condition hair and skin, all while giving hair a healthy shine
- Vitamin E – Stimulates hair growth and smoothes split ends
- Essentials Oils - Therapeutic properties as well as pleasant scents